Well, this time it took 4 minutes and produced 10MB of error output, so I think that means I fixed my bug but have one more. What a slow iteration speed.
I skipped posting these for a couple days since day 3 and 4 were pretty boring.
Day 5 again makes me afraid i may not complete all of them in nickel. My part 1 code took 60GiB of ram (I've only got 64!)
Either way, when AoC is done, I'll go upstream and drop a note about all the functions that weren't in the stdlib, but felt sorta like they could be https://github.com/euank/advent-of-nickel-2022/blob/e9bf74982/lib.ncl
wobscale.social - a server for friends of the Wob, affiliated with Wobscale Technologies